An elderly bard who enjoys jokes, especially puns
1) Physical description: An old elf, hunched over, ears drooping, with a darkwood cane, a bow slung across his back that it doesn’t even look like he’d be able to pull. His backpack is light, but it looks like it could pull him over. He looks frail as a mouse, with little muscle, but his eyes, although clearly not what they used to be, are constantly looking about – he is clearly aware of his surroundings.
2) Attributes and skills: Due to his age, he is a wise and intelligent person. He is able to convince most people to do anything, and he is one of the luckiest people that he’s ever met.
3) Values and motivations: He wants to do something heroic before he dies, so that he can have his body in the mausoleum for elvish heroes. His friends (i.e. the rest of you) have come to the point where you’re more important than this dream, however.
4) Interactions with others: He provides advice when he feels that the recipient needs it, even if not asked. He’ll try to brighten up the day of those who need it, teach those who need teaching, and put young whippersnappers who need to learn to respect their elders in their place.
5) Distinguishing feature: He’s very old for an adventurer, and has an affinity for puns that is stronger than you would expect from an old man that used to be a town elder.
7) Fear: He fears that he is inadequate, insufficient to be placed in the mausoleum of elvish heroes; he fears that he has delayed too long already, and so will not be able to be put there.
8) Likes/Dislikes: Likes puns, his children and brightening someone’s day; dislikes disrespect, an overly calm lifestyle and maliciousness, particularly pointless vindictiveness.
9) Backstory: When he was young, he always dreamed of being an adventurer. However, he was the eldest son, and so he managed the farm, even becoming the village elder, while getting married, having children, etc. Eventually, though, his children were grown up, his wife had passed away, and he felt the wanderlust of his childhood. He handed off his farm to his eldest son and set out to become an adventurer with his primary weapon being his cane. Soon after leaving home, he met a fierce barbarian – Krull – and the two agreed to team up: one with brains and one with brawn.